Be part of the world's greatest summer food festival!
We invite you to apply to be a part of the 2019 Gilroy Garlic Festival! Please read the below information carefully, as we've made a few changes to our vendor/exhibitor classifications. Please be sure to review the classifications and apply for the correct category, which will enhance your chances of being accepted.
Click on the appropriate link to begin the application process. Applications are due by 4:00 pm (PDT) on March 15, 2019.
- All arts and crafts that are imported, mass-produced, manufactured or mass marketed.
- All prepackaged food items such as canned goods, honey, jerky, spices, etc.
- Any and all miscellaneous merchandise.
- Vendor sells food and/or beverage that is prepared and served to Festival attendees for consumption.
- Limited to ORIGINAL works in the fine arts & crafts field.
- Artisan must make all of his/her craft and needs to be present in booth during the Festival.
- Garlic Avenue Sponsors - Please call or email for information
- A sponsor can be any type of product or service.
- If the product or company has regional or national recognition and/or distribution, it can only be a sponsor (not a commercial vendor).
- Food and merchandise for our younger attendees.
- Apply to perform on one of our three stages.
Please note the Board of Directors reserves the right to decline acceptance of any product that directly competes with Gourmet Alley or the Garlic Festival Mercantile.
The deadline for all applications is 4:00PM PDT March 15, 2019.
Each year, the Gilroy Garlic Festival hosts 100+ Arts and Crafts booths featuring original fine arts and crafts, as well as food, beverage, and merchandise booths selling everything from Cajun crawdads to tie-dye t-shirts. A special Children’s Area features family-friendly entertainment, activities, food, drinks, and merchandise booths. Festival guests also enjoy live entertainment on three stages in a wide variety of musical styles, including rock, country, blues, swing, and more. In 2018, the Gilroy Garlic Festival attracted over 80,000 visitors.
If you have any questions please call the Gilroy Garlic Festival office at (408) 842-1625, Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.