Arts & Crafts
While you are enjoying the great food and entertainment, visit our fabulous collection of Arts and Crafts from fine artists and crafts people from around the country. They have a variety of art available: paintings, sculptures, ceramics, jewelry, photography, glass, woodworks, and clothing - something for everyone!
Each artist is selected through a jury process to ensure an outstanding collection of original pieces available for you to purchase as a gift or memento of your day at the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Artists are located in two areas of the Festival grounds on both the Park Side and Ranch Side.
We also offer FREE Garlic Braiding and Garlic Topping demonstrations all three days of the Festival! You can learn how to make your own garlic braid and take it home as a fun, free souvenir.
We invite you to apply to be a part of the 2019 Gilroy Garlic Festival! Please read the below information carefully as we've made a few changes to our vendor/exhibitor classifications. Please be sure to review the classifications and apply for the correct category which will enhance your chances of being accepted. Click on the appropriate link to begin the application process.
- Art booths are limited to ORIGINAL works in the fine arts & crafts field.
- Artisan must make all of his/her craft and needs to be present in booth during the Festival.
- All arts and crafts that are imported, mass-produced, manufactured or mass marketed.
- All prepackaged food items such as canned goods, honey, jerky, spices, etc.
- Any and all miscellaneous merchandise.
The deadline for all applications is 4:00PM PDT March 15, 2019.
If you have any questions please call the Gilroy Garlic Festival office at (408) 842-1625, Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.