MEDIA INFORMATION & CREDENTIALS
Nearly 100,000 people attend the Gilroy Garlic Festival each year, and we want to help you cover this exciting event! We welcome media from across the globe and provide special access and dedicated media support for all three days of the Festival, starting as early as 4:30am on Friday morning. If you have an early broadcast and would like to work with our talented "Pyro Chefs" and share the flavors of the Festival with your audience, we are happy to accommodate you.
DON'T MISS IN 2017!
This year's Gilroy Garlic Festival is bigger, better and bolder than ever before, with more to cover all three days!
From Giada De Laurentiis to a brand new dish on Gourmet Alley, this year is an event you don't want to miss!
The Media Relations team provides everything you need to work quickly and efficiently, including:
- Unique media coverage opportunities, behind-the-scenes tours, interviews, and tasting opportunities
- A media shuttle van so you can enter the Festival quickly and avoid traffic delays
- Broadcast B-Roll footage posted in real time
- Onsite parking spaces available for large media trucks
Katherine Filice (408) 852-3510
To gain media access for the upcoming Gilroy Garlic Festival, The Gilroy Garlic Association requires all media to submit an official request for media credentials. The policy is designed to facilitate media coverage of the Gilroy Garlic Festival by:
- Accommodating working media quickly and efficiently
- Enabling the media to enter the Festival without delay
- Quickly identifying reporters cleared for access and media privileges
To request media credentials, please complete the form below or send email with the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org.